Raspberry, Coconut & Raw Cocoa Boost Breakfast TrifleAmy
The perfect treat to brighten up your morning or when entertaining guests for a breakfast with flair!
This recipe couldn’t be simpler.
Deliciously healthy and packed full of goodness it’s the perfect guilt-free indulgence.
It’s so good we’ve been known to have it as an afternoon snack or healthy pudding… well why not?
Grab a spoon and dig in.
(Makes one serving)
- 1 Cup dairy-free Coconut Yoghurt (our favourite is COYO)
- 1 Cup fresh Raspberries (or berries of choice)
- 1 pack Punch Foods’ Raw Cocoaboost Superseeds
- fresh berries to garnish (optional)
- First mash your raspberries into a bowl. You can of course leave the raspberries whole but we like the jammy like texture as you plunge the spoon down.
- In a glass tumbler place 30g of Raw Cocoa Boost Superseeds to cover the bottom. (a simple glass tumbler works best so that you can see the layers)
- Top the Raw Cocoa Boost base with half a cup of yogurt, ensuring it is totally covered.
- Next spread your raspberry mix over the yogurt. Be careful not to disturb the yogurt too much to achieve those beautiful layers.
- Top the raspberry layer with the remaining yogurt, again trying not to disturb the raspberry layer.
- Finally add a generous sprinkling of Raw Cocoa boost Superseeds to form a crumble-like topping and garnish with fresh berries on the side.
Best served immediately.
Can be chilled for a short period (eg. if entertaining)
Can substitute dairy free yoghurt for normal organic if not specifically vegan.