Raw Asian Slaw with black and white sesame, pistachios, cashew nuts & a Feel The Heat Superseed Boost.James
Bursting with vitamins A, C, D, E and K this salad is one of our favourites.
Packed full of delicious nuts and seeds providing you with essential proteins and amino acids it does wonders for your skin and eye health. Crunchy and tangy with a little fiery kick thanks to out Feel The Heat Superseeds this salad gives any meal a real flavour and nutrient boost!
( Serves 4 to 6)
- 1 small or ½ a regular sized red cabbage finely sliced
- 6 large/8 medium sized carrots peeled and grated
- 1 heaped tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 1 heaped tbsp. black sesame seeds
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- ¼ cup raw cashews quickly browned in a hot dry pan (to give them colour)
- Punch Foods’ Feel the Heat Superseeds
- 4 Tbsp Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Organic Tamari
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tsp Liquid sweetner of choice (Brown Rice Syrup, Agave Nectar, Raw Honey)
- 2 tsp Japanese rice wine vinegar
- Combine the cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dressing ingredients, whisk and pour over the vegetables.
- Add the sesame seeds and nuts and toss everything to combine making sure everything is thoroughly dressed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with a generous topping of Feel the Heat Superseeds for a metabolism boosting kick!
(can be stored in an airtight container and kept for up to three days)