Ridiculously easy to make these truffles are a treat that you can truly indulge in with no regrets.
Packed full of delicious raw cashews and superfood maca they have a creamy ‘cookie dough’ texture.
Makes about 15
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- ½ cup raw maca
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 1 heaped TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSPS raw cacao
- 2 TBSP desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a high speed mixer (use a vitamix if you have)
- Process until you have a doughey like substance.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into balls using your hands before rolling in a the mix of raw cacao powder, cinnamon and desiccated coconut.
- Place on a parchment lined tray and leave to harden in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to an airtight container.
(We think these taste best cold and store them in the fridge where they last up to two weeks. They can also be stored in the freezer four up to a month)